1RU Multi Channel AES Delay Line with Built-in Router
The DLY-3401 is a versatile digital audio delay line that operates across multiple channels. This standalone device allows for the independent application of desired delays on first four AES inputs. With additional input/output options, it can function as an audio router with an integrated control panel, surpassing its basic delay line functionality.
The DLY-3401 is a versatile digital audio delay line that operates across multiple channels. This standalone device allows for the independent application of desired delays on first four AES inputs. With additional input/output options, it can function as an audio router with an integrated control panel, surpassing its basic delay line functionality. The DLY-3401 is particularly useful in adjusting signal chain delays, content control to avoid the use of profanity, and quiet routing. It also offers an internal clip player that can be routed to any output.
Additionally, it features bypass relay protection over outputs, thereby increasing the reliability of the signal chain. Moreover, a monitoring module can be optionally added to provide line-level and headset output through TRS connectors. The front-panel and web-based user interface allow for easy configuration and monitoring of the device.
• 1RU rack-mount case with integrated front control panel
• Supports 4x AES (48kHz) inputs, upgradable to 8x AES inputs (D-SUB connector)
• Independent delay control for 4x AES inputs
• Wide audio delay range: 1 to 300,000 milliseconds
• Optional internal clip player (File upload and playlist management via web UI)
• 2GB internal storage
• Built-in audio router with v-fade transition
• Salvo action (calling a predefined input to output mapping via a single key)
• Relay protection for AES outputs
• No quality impacts due to raw data operation (No encode and decode)
• Web-based user interface
• Optional audio monitoring module (TRS)
• Redundant power supplies
|1RU Multi Channel AES Delay Line with Built-in Router, Internal Player, Front Control Panel and Redundant Power Supplies
|4-CH Digital Stereo Audio Input + 4-CH Digital Stereo Audio Output Module with Relay
|Basic I/O Module
|4-Channel Digital Stereo Audio Input Module
|Optional I/O Module
|Audio Monitoring Module (2x 6.35mm TRS jack)
|Optional I/O Module
Contact us right now
If you prefer to speak directly to our sales or support teams, do not hesitate to get in touch with us right now.
or, Let us contact you at a later time
If you prefer us to contact you as soon as possible and discuss your specific requirements, please fill out the following form.
"*" indicates required fields