SAMIM CPE-2054 is a configurable control panel for a variety of analog/digital audio and video routers. The control panel and a router are connected via a TCP/IP connection. This control panel has 54 multi-color pushbuttons which can be used in Category and Button Per Source (BPS) modes. The built-in TFT display of the system can be used to show the input/output or to show the input video before switching. The panel can be controlled by its built-in web server. Users of the panel can simply define their desired functionalities. The control panel has a lot of configurable features such as the operation of keys and their colors in different modes, work mode (BPS or Category), and the name of the router’s input/output ports.
• 2RU frame
• 3-color pushbuttons (green, yellow and red)
• Undo button
• Panel lock (to avoid accidental selection)
• Connect to routers via TCP/IP connection
• Easy installation and configuration
• Configurable BPS and category mode
• Configurable source and destination pushbuttons
• Web-based configuration
• SNMP support
• Audio/video decoding
• TFT display to show names of selected ports
• Rotary can be used in menus
• Redundant AC or DC power supply
|2RU Router Control Panel with Display and 54 Buttons
Contact us right now
If you prefer to speak directly to our sales or support teams, do not hesitate to get in touch with us right now.
or, Let us contact you at a later time
If you prefer us to contact you as soon as possible and discuss your specific requirements, please fill out the following form.
"*" indicates required fields